55% Completion Rate (as defined below) by the academic year 2018-19. Goal established in 2014.
Data from California Community Colleges Chancellor's Office, Data on Demand ARCC SPAR 261 2014 (with the May 9, 2014 correction).
- Completion Rate Definition: for five cohort years, the percentage of first time students with minimum of 6 units earned who attempted any Math or English in the first three years and achieved any of the following outcomes within six years of entry:
- Earned AA/AS or credit certificate
- Transfer to four year institution
- Achieved "Transfer Prepared"
- The goals were established by the Strategic Planning Group. The goal completion level is indicated by oak leaves color as follows:
- needs work
- half done
- almost done
SRJC FactBook On Line: https://fact-book.santarosa.edu/section-6b-0