FTES to FTEF ratio of 18.5% by the academic year 2018-19 (goal established in 2014).
- For FTEF: California Community Colleges Chancellor's Office - Fall reports on staffing, Full-time Equivalency by District/College
- For FTES: California Community Colleges Chancellor's Office, Data Mart, Full Time Equivalent Students (FTES) Summary Annual Report
- FTES is the equivalent of 30 credit units enrolled or 525 student contact hours per student per year.
- FTEF is based on the percentage of instructional hours per week considered to be a full-time assignment for regular instructional employees.
- The FTES and FTEF numbers include both credit and non-credit courses.
- The goals were established by the Strategic Planning Group. The goal completion level is indicated by oak leaves color as follows:
- needs work
- half done
- almost done
SRJC FactBook On Line: https://fact-book.santarosa.edu/section-7